How can you go wrong with a green bean dish, right! Well, this is a great recipe to change things up a bit. The great thing about this recipe is that it is super simple and fast. This in turn makes it a great cooking lesson for the little ones to take part in. Of course feel free to experiment and make this dish your own. Regardless though, chances are this will be one of your favorite quick and easy green bean recipes.
Ingredients for Gourmet Green Beans
- One Pound of Green Beans (cut)
- One 5.3oz package of Chavrie Goat Cheese with Basil & Roasted Garlic
- Scrape Goat Cheese into a medium sized pan.
- Place pan on oven and heat to simmer.
- Pour green beans into pan.
- After ingredients has been heated to simmer pour into a casserole dish.
- Let bake approximately 6 minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley over dish.
- Serve and enjoy.